Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION POLICY BASED ON FULL VALUE OF BOOKING
- 0 - 7 days before arrival date or No Show - total amount of booking payable.
- 8 - 60 days before arrival date - 50% of the booking is payable.
- No Refunds December / January Bookings - reservation not transferable.
- Charges incurred will be deducted from the total refund value.
- 50% deposit required to secure booking with balance payable on or before arrival.
- One night bookings 100% will be charged as deposit.
- December / January bookings balance payable minimum of 7 days before arrival date.
- Credit Cards accepted Visa or Mastercard – electronic transfer – no Debit Cards.
- In the event of early departure we reserve the right to charge the full amount.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
- CHECK-IN AFTER 2PM - CHECK-OUT BEFORE 10AM.
- Please advise intended time of arrival.
- LATE ARRIVAL AFTER 6PM must be arranged prior to arrival date.
- Late Departure must be requested on arrival.
- Please advise before arrival date if you plan on bringing a trailer.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO ARRIVALS OR DEPARTURES ON Christmas Day OR New Year's Day.
- You must notify us prior to arrival if the number of guests changes from the number specified in your original reservation which may require additional charges to be calculated or a different unit to be offered where possible. Failure to do so and we reserve the right to refuse occupancy to any extra guests.
- Plett Rage Matric Festival - a security/damage deposit will be charged which is refundable should no damage occur.
- Pets by prior request only (not accommodated in peak times) - additional charges may be applicable.
- NO SMOKING is allowed inside your Accommodation.
- Cars Parked at Own Risk.
- Items of guest belongings, equipment, valuables, any items left on display etc are brought onto the property at the sole risk of the guest, are not insured by Masescha and we do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage incurred thereto.
- Masescha reserves the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability in the event of any damage or destruction to the allocated accommodation by fire, flood or any other cause or damage caused by a guest.